- A learner who follows another’s teaching
- An imitator of their teacher
Do you desire to live a life that produces good fruit?
The key to fruitful living? Abiding
- Stay closely connected
Part way through the sermon, the battery in Pastor Mike’s wireless microphone went dead and he finished the sermon with a handheld microphone. Although the handheld microphone could be heard in the sanctuary, it was not picked up by the computer that is used to record the sermons. We apologize that the sermon was not recorded in its entirety.
When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.
(John 15:8 NLT) Continue reading Less is More
A fruitful life is a life that produces good works such as positive thoughts, attitudes, words, and actions that are pleasing to God!
“When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my father.”
(John 15:8) Continue reading Fruitful Living
Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away.
(John 15:2a NASB)
- Fruitfulness is hindered if we choose to remain in sin.
- Fruitfulness is hindered if we focus on riches and this world.
- Fruitfulness is hindered if we give in to apathy.